1. Which Mughal Emperor’s reign is considered as the “Golden Age of the Mughals”?
2. Akbar was a great lover of Music and is said to be adept at playing
3. The guerilla warfare was pioneered by:
4. Who was the last Mughal emperor to sit on the Peacock throne?
5. Jahangir wrote his own autobiography “Tuzuk-i-Jahangiri” in………..language
6. Who among the following was the first Mughal emperor to allow Britishers to establish trade links with
7. The only prominent Hindu, who accepted the Din-i-Illahi of Akbar, was
8. Akbar’s Finance Minister was:
Raja Todar Mal
9. Which battle decided Aurangzeb’s accession to the Mughal throne?
10. Who among the following Mughal rulers was ignorant of the art of reading & writing?
11. The Sikh Guru who wrote ‘Zafar Namah’ in Persian was:
Guru Har Rai
12. At Which place was Akbar born?
13. The Mughal emperors who wrote their autobiographies were
Babur and Jahangir
14. ‘Sea of rains’ is situated in:
15. Which planet was hitted by Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9?
16. Which of the following is a satellite of Jupiter?
17. The planets on either side of the Earth are
Mars and Venus
18. Which planet in the solar system has polar caps?
19. How much time does the Moon take to go through a complete cycle of waxing and waning?
20. Comets are mainly made of……….
21. The asteroid belt lies between
Mars and Jupiter
22. The “Solar Corona” mainly consists of:
23. Which galaxy is closest to earth?
The Milky Way
24. What is Super Nova?
A dying star
25. Geostationary satellite orbit at a height of:
26. The Indian name for which for which of the following dwarf planets is Yama?