1. The International Date Line is located in the:
2. Greenwich Mean Tim (GMT) is the standard time of which of the following countries?
3. The equator is:
4. The Australian time is ahead of IST by ……..hours
5. Latitude of South Pole is:
6. The layer of the atmosphere which provides ideal conditions for flying of jet aero plane is
7. The great plains are made of,
8. Nuwara Eliya is a beautiful hill resort of:
9. Black soil is also known as,
10. What is the average salt content in a litre of sea water?
11. When a ship crosses date line from west to east:
It loses one day
12. …………….instrument is used for measuring the thickness of ice.
13. Which of the type of coal has the highest heating capacity?
14. One degree of longitude on the equator is equal to a distance of:
15. Which one of the following constituents of the atmosphere causes greatest changes in climate and weather?