1. Hydrogen bomb is based on:
2. What is a positively charged ion called?
3. When a green leaf is seen in red light its co lour will be:
4. Most of the light inside a tube light is in the form of
5. Energy is measured in the same unit as:
6. Which of the following are most penetrating?
7. Most of the light inside a tube light is in the form of
8. A bubble of water shines because of
Total internal reflection
9. The co lour of light is determined by its
10. The speed of light will be minimum while passing through
11. Co lour in thin soap film seen during day time is due to
Interference of light
12. The pressure of the atmosphere is_________mm of mercury at the sea level.
13. If a magnet is heated, its magnetism will
14. Of the following thing things, which one works with air pressure?
15. In summer, the clocks
16. What drives a nail into wood when stuck by hammer?
17. Periscope is used in the:
18. The number of oscillations per second is called
19. Who propounded the Uncertainty Principle’ in Physics?
Water expands on freezing
20. What makes a liquid drop spherical?
21. Which among the following electromagnetic radiations has the highest wavelength?
22. Who discoverer that water exerts equal pressure in all directions?
23. Who discovered that an electric current has a magnetic field?
Hans Christian Ousted
24. Cooking gas contains more than 90%
25. The content of the LPG cylinder is in the form of