1. The quantum of electromagnetic radiation is called
2. When an object is placed between two parallel mirrors, the number of images fomed will be
3. The pitch of a sound is determined by its
4. What do we call a substance which is repelled?
5. The energy required to remove an electron from an atom is called the……….
6. A system of two equal and opposite parallel forces is called………
7. Ice skating is possible because of the phenomenon of
8. Nuclear force is communicated from one nucleon to another via a particle called………
9. Bending of light beams around the corner of an obstacle is called…………
10. One coulomb charge is
11. The space surrounding a magnet in which magnetic force is exerted is called………..
12. Fleming’s left-hand rule is applicable to
13. Lenz’s law states that the induced current
Opposes the motion
14. What is the number of neutral points for a bar magnet with its north pole pointing geographical north?
15. Radar System uses
16. With rise in temperature, the speed of sound
17. A quantity that has both magnitude and direction is called………..
18. ……….is the ratio of viscosity forces to pressure forces in a fluid flow.
Newton’s third law, the action and reaction forces;
Act on different bodise
20. What is ‘Black Hole’?
A dying star
21. Which of the following parts of the sunlight makes the solar cooker hot?
22. Who is the inventor of X-ray tube?
23. In a Diesel engine ignition is caused through:
24. The terminal colours of the rainbow are:
Violet and red
25. The mid point of lens is called………..