1. Which of the following metal was not known to
people? Indus Valley
2. The temples at Hale bid and Belur were built by:
3. The Upanishads are written in………language
Allahabadpillar inscription describes the achievements of:
5. The spiritual leader Ramanja was born at:
6. During the period of which of the following was ‘Panchatantra’ written?
7. Who among the following translated the Upanishads and Bhagavat Gita Into Persian?
8. Tri Ratna or Three Jewels are associated with
9. Which of the following rulers died while playing ‘Chaugan’?
Qutab-ud din Aibak
10. Which one of the following dynasties was ruling at the time of Alexander’s invasion?
The Nanda dynasty
11. Changhez Khan invaded
Indiaduring the rule of:
12. Which one of the following languages was patronized by the Delhi Sultans?
13. Gandhara School of Art was developed in the reign of:
14. ‘Mitakshara’ an authoritative treatise on Hindu Law, was written by
15. Which Gupta ruler had led a campaign to the south and was an expert Veena? Player?
16. Abdur Rahman Khan-i-khanan was distinguished poet of Akbar’s court He wrote in:
17. Satavahanas belonged to
18. The title Kaviraja was given to the king:
19. Who among the following scholars was the first to visit
20. The battle of Mahabharata was fought for………days
21. Which Greek ruler was defeated by Chandragupta Mauya?
22. The Iron Pillar at Mehrauli was built by
23. Who built the
at Chittor? Tower of Victory
24. The famous Peacock throne and the Kohinoor diamond were taken away by:
25. Which mughal emperor assumed the title ‘Alagmir’?