- Which authority has recently launched a programmed to set up village legal service clinics every taluk in country?
- National Voters Day was celebrated on………..
(The Election commission was constituted on this date January 1950)
- Which Indian state won the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Ulysses Award for Innovation in Public Polish and Governance?
( The award has been conferred on the state for its ‘Responsible Tourism’ project in kumarakom. )
- Which country recently allowed Sikh military men to wear turbans, head scarves and other religious clothing with their uniform?
- Which Russian Martial Arts has been recognized by the Olympic Council Of Asia to be included in the Asian Games from 2019?
- The International Petroleum Conference 2014 has been held in which Indian city?
- Which country is presently building a new sanctuary to word’s rarest Javan rhinos?
- Which Indian born scientist was awarded 2014 Marconi Society Prize, for developing the theory and application of multiple inputs Multiple Output (MIMO) antennas?
A J Paulraj
- Which legendary actor of Telugu cinema and Dadasaheb Phalke awardee (1991) passed away on 22 January?
- Who heads the panel set up by the Reserve Bank of India to scrutinse applications for new bank licenses?
Bimal Jalan, the former RBI governor
- The World Health Organization has termed which city as the world’s largest reservoir of endemic polio virus?
- Which lake lagoon in India has recently been named Destination Flyways by the World Tourism Organization UNWTO)?
Chilka lagoon (Odisha) (It is the only site in Asia to be thus recognized by the UNWTO.)
- Natonal Girl Child Day was observed on?
- International Day of Commemoration in memory of the victims of the Holocaust was observed on………?
- The Reserve Bank of India has decided to withdraw all currency notes issued prior to which year?
- Who was chief guest at the 65thRepublic Day celebrations at Delhi?
Shinzo Abe. He is the prime minister of Japan
- Who headed the expert committee set up to review the institutional framework of Prasar Bharati?
- Who won the 2014 Australian Open Men’s Single title?
Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) (He defeated Rafael Nadal (Spain) in the final. This is his Grand Slam title)
- Who won the women’s single in the Syed Modi Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament?
- Which Chinese player defeated Domibka Cibulkova of Slovakia to win the 2014 Australian Open Men’s single title?
- Which former Soviet Republic has recently been troubled by anti-government protests?
- Who has recently been conferred Padma Vibhushan, India’s Second highest civilian honour?
R A Mashelkar and B K S lyengar
- Which club won the recently held Federation Cup football tournament?
- The French music duo who won four prizes, including album of the year at the 2014 Grammy awards?
- Which world renowned physicist has proposed a new theory on black holes?