Question and Answer
1. The Constitution of India was adopted on:
Answer: November 26, 1949
2. What was the total number of members in the Drafting Committee of Constitution:
3. Constituent Assembly worked by constituting ……….. committees:
4. Total schedules in Indian Constitution are:
5. Most important influence on our Constitution was the ………….?
Answer: Govt. of India Act, 1935
6. Who was the chairman of the minority’s commission of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: HC Mukherji
7. Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
8. Who was India’s Constitutional Advisor?
Answer: B N Rao
9. Who was the first Indian judge at the International Court of Justice?
Answer: B N Rao
10. What was the official estimate of expenditure on Constituent Assembly (in Rs):
Answer: 1 Crore
11. Which Indian artist decorated the handwritten Copy of the Constitution?
Answer: Nandalal Bose
12. Which part of the Constitution deals with Gram Panchayath?
13. Part III of the Constitution deals with:
Answer: Fundamental Rights
14. Which part of the Constitution deals with Gram Panchayath:
15. Part XV of the Constitution deals with:
16. Which Schedule of the Constitution includes Anti-defection provisions?
17. The Eighth Schedule deals with:
Answer: Official Languages
18. Which Article deals with the Constitutional Amendment procedures?
19. The concept of Judicial review is adopted from:
20. Which Article is described as the ‘Heart & Soul of the Constitution’?
21. Which Constitutional Amendment is known as ‘Mini Constitution’?
22. Which amendment to the Constitution was recommended by Sardar Swaran Singh Committee:
23. The Preamble of the Indian Constitution has been amended ………….:
24. The High Courts may issue writs under Article ………….:
25. Which writ is issued to a detaining authority:
Answer: Habeas Corpus
26. According to Sardar Patel, Bloodless Revolution means:
Answer. Integration of Princely States
27. Which Act is known as the 'Prime Charter of Indian Legislature'.?
Answer. Councils Act of 1861
28. Which Amendment declares Delhi as National Capital Territory of India.?
29. By elections to any House of Parliament or any State Legislative Assembly is held within.?
Answer. 6 months
30. Who was the first CAG of India.?
Answer. V. Narahari Rau
31. Who is the present Leader of Opposition of Rajya Sabha.?
Answer. Arun Jaitli
32. The present Election Commissioner of Kerala.?
Answer. Shashidaran Nair
33. Which Article gave special status to Delhi.?
Answer. Article 239 AA
34. The Prime Minister who is known as the 'Father of Indian Economic Reforms'.?
Answer. P.V Nara Simha Rao
35. How many types of ministers are in the Union Cabinet.?
36. Who was the chainman of Union Constitution Committee.?
Answer. Jawaharlal Nehru
37. Who is the custodian and guardian of the rights and privileges of the Members.?
38. The idea of Concurrent List is taken from.?
39. Who opined that Caste, Criminality and Corruption are prevalent in Indian Electoral System.?
Answer. T.N Sheshan
40. Which Article prohibits the practice of Child Labour.?
Answer. Article 24
41. Fundamental Rights are justiciable where as Directive Principles are.?
Answer. Non Justiciable
42. L.M Singvi Committee was appointed by .?
Answer. Rajiv Gandhi
43. Which president refused to sign the famous 'Post Office Bill'.?
Answer. Zail Singh
44. Who is known as the 'Father of Local Self Government in India'.?
Answer. Lord Ripon
45. Preamble is known as ?
Answer. The Soul of Indian Constitution
46. 'Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation' is a book written by:?
Answer. Granville Austin
47. Present Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha.?
Answer. Kariya Munde