- Which vitamin acts as a strong antioxidant?
- Which Sikh is also called ‘The Second Nanak’?
- Where is the famous Tipu Sultan Masjid Situated?
- Which Indian city has the nickname of Sans Kari Magari or the Cultural City?
- Which war was fought between the Portugal and a combined force of Turkey, Egypt, and Venice the Republic of Ragusa and the Sultan of Gujarat Mahmud Beaded?
Battle of Diu (1509)
- Across which river is the Ujjain dam in Maharashtra built?
- Which national leader had the title of Lokapria (Loved by all)?
- Which Indian city is also known in the names of City of Eastern Light and Gateway of the North- East India?
- Which writer’s famous work is Fire on the Mountain?
- Which is the richest award in children’s literature?
Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (Sweden)
- Who is credited with the invention of the modern two-man beach volleyball game?
Paul Johnson (USA)
- What is the name of the scientific study of dreams?
- What is the name of the mental disorder characterized by a breakdown in thinking and poor emotional responses?
- Which chemical is widely used in no radioactive treatment?
- Which chemical is the most widely used drain cleaner in the world?
- Which chemical has the nickname of The White Caustic’?
- The Dutch multinational company Akzo Nobel is active in the field of ……..?
- Which British statesman made the famous speech of ‘Nabob of Argot’s Debts in 1785, condemning the damage done unto Lndia by the East India Company?
- Name the famous fictional character created by New York based pulp writer Johnston McCauley?
- Which animal’s scientific name is Vulpes Vulpes?
- What kind of animal is ‘Dingo’ found mainly in Australia?
- The official residence of which country’s Governor General is known as Yarralumla’?
- Which celestial body’s geological periods are named as Pre-Noachian, Noachian, Hesperian and Amazonian periods?
- Which is the prominent type of cloud found in the atmosphere of Mars?
- Which Hindi writer is referred to as the Great Scholar (Mahayanist)?