- Which vitamin acts as a strong antioxidant.?
- Which Sikh is also called ‘The Second Nanak’.?
- Where is the famous Tipu Sultan Masjid Situated.?
- Which Indian city has the nickname of Sans Kari Magari or the Cultural City.?
- Which war was fought between the Portugal and a combined force of Turkey, Egypt, and Venice the Republic of Ragusa and the Sultan of Gujarat Mahmud Beaded.?
Battle of Diu (1509)
- Across which river is the Ujjain dam in Maharashtra built.?
- Which national leader had the title of Lokapria (Loved by all).?
- Which Indian city is also known in the names of City of Eastern Light and Gateway of the North- East India.?
- Which writer’s famous work is Fire on the Mountain.?
- Which is the richest award in children’s literature.?
Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (Sweden)
- Who is credited with the invention of the modern two-man beach volleyball game.?
Paul Johnson (USA)
- What is the name of the scientific study of dreams.?
- What is the name of the mental disorder characterized by a breakdown in thinking and poor emotional responses.?
- Which chemical is widely used in no radioactive treatment.?
- Which chemical is the most widely used drain cleaner in the world.?
- Which chemical has the nickname of The White Caustic’.?
- The Dutch multinational company Akzo Nobel is active in the field of ……..?
- Name the famous fictional character created by New York based pulp writer Johnston McCauley.?
- Which animal’s scientific name is Vulpes Vulpes.?
- What kind of animal is ‘Dingo’ found mainly in Australia.?
- The official residence of which country’s Governor General is known as Yarralumla’.?
- Which is the prominent type of cloud found in the atmosphere of Mars.?
- Which Hindi writer is referred to as the Great Scholar (Mahayanist).?