- Which is the westernmost district in India?
- What is measured by using a tonometer?
Fluid pressure inside eyes
- What is the use of a Jaeger Chart?
To evaluate near vision
- The production of which form of energy was referred to as ‘White Coal’?
- Which scientist was the first to work successfully with artificial tissue culture?
Ross Granville Harrison
- Which road in America has the famous nickname of The Great White Way?
- Which disease is characterized by ‘Bull neck?
- Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve- Whose words are these?
George Bernard Shaw
- Who was the first winner of the United Nations Human Rights Medal?
- Which was the first ever country to adopt a freedom of information act?
- In which country is the famous Great Slave Lake situated?
- Which India river is generally identified with the Vedic Sarasvati river by most scholars?
- Who is associated with the famous work of Sacred Book of the East?
- The script of which language was described as the Queen of World Scripts by Vinoba Bhave?
- What are the constitutent elements of alcohol?
Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Which Indian city is known as City of Pearls?
- The Great Dark Spot and Small Dark Spot are the prominent features of which planet?
- Which is the largest city situated on the banks of the river Ganges?
- Who is called as the Father of the Atomic Age?
- Which ancient Indian king’s period is known as the Augustan era of Sanskrit Literature?
- Which Indian scientist’s autobiography Years of Pilgrimage?
- Which sage guru from Oddiyana northwestern India was also knowm as the Second Buddha?
- Which national leader was also known by the Teacher of the Nation?
- As per the Monocle’s Quality of Life Survey 2013, which is world’s most liveable city?
- The species of molecule or ion that can react as an acid as well as a base is known as ……………?