Applications are invited by MGU Kottayam for M Tech admissions 2014. Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam announces admission for M.Tech (Computer Science & Technology) Programme for 2014-15.Eligible candidates can apply for Mahatma Gandhi University M Tech admission 2014-15 .Duration of the Programme is Two Years (2 years). Last date for receipt of filled application formalong wirth registration fees is 31stjulay,2014.
Eligibility for Admission 2014-15
- Applicants should have passed the B Tech Degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Technology or Information Technology or equivalent Degree from an institution approved by MGU (Mahatma Gandhi University) and the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Applicants should have minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the Engineering Degree exam.
- SC/ST applicants need to have only a pass with 45% in the Engineering/Technology Degree Course.
- Applicants who are waiting the results of the final examinations shall produce mark lists of the qualifying examination before finalizing the rank list.
- Selection will be made from the rank list prepared on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Score. In the case of a tie, weightage will be given to the marks of the qualifying exam. Rank list will be published in institution as well as in website before admission.
- An Entrance exam will be conducted for filling up of vacancies, if any, left over for want of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) qualified candidates. The marks obtained in the Entrance exam and qualifying examination will be taken into account in the ratio 50:50 for preparing the rank list.
- If the applicants fails to report for counselling on the specified date, his/her claim for selection will not be considered further.
- The additional seats reserved for SC/ST applicants will be filled first from the rank list.
- Transfer Certificate issued from the institution last attended shall be produced at the time of counseling or admission.
- The selection of candidates will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents.
Click on the link and download the application form www.mgu.ac.in/files/04,%20Application%20Form%20-%20SOCS,%20M_Tech%20Comp_%20Sci%202014-15.pdf .
Application form can be downloaded from Mahatma Gandhi University's Official website www.mgu.ac.in . Application fees for general applicants Rs 600, for SC/ST applicants need to pay only Rs 300. Applicants should remit registration fee through by challan or pay in slip at any branch of State Bank of Travancore (SBT)/ University Cash Counter/ Friends Janasevana Kendram. Reservation of seats in minimum marks based on income, caste, etc. will be allowed according to the rules of the Government /University. The programme shall be regulated by the rules and regulations of the university. The applications along with copies of relevant documents and a self-addressed stamped cover shall be sent to the Professor & Head, School of Computer Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, P.D. Hills P.O, Kottayam-686560.
Phone Number: 0481- 2731037
For more details Click here