University of Calicut M.Ed Admission 2014 Allotment List declared. Candidates can check their allotment on University official web portal www.universityofcalicut.info. Alloted candidates should report to the alloted college on or before 26/11/2014, 4:00pm.
Candidate shall submit the required testimonials in original listed below & remit the required fee at the time of M.Ed admission 2014. Failure to report for admission in the allotted institution in the stipulated time will disqualify the candidate.
Attention of candidates allotted to Department of Education, University of Calicut The amount to be paid at the time of admission in the Department of Education, Calicut University is Rs.3020/-(for general Candidates ) and Rs.930/-(for SC/ST) including Caution Deposit. A Pass Port Size Photograph should also be submitted.
1. Copy of Hall Ticket of M.Ed Entrance /Copy of Driving License/Copy of Passport or any other document to prove identity.
2. SSLC or Equivalent Certificate.
3. B. Ed Mark list.
4. B. Ed (Original/Provisional) Degree Certificate.
5. Community Certificate for SC/ST students and Community quota (for aided colleges)
6. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC categories.
7. Service Certificate in original (countersigned by competent authority)
8. BPL Certificate for forward caste only.
9. TC and Conduct Certificate.
10. Certificate to prove the disability for Blind and PH candidates.
11. Equivalency Certificate and proof for regular study of B. Ed course from outside Kerala.
12. The candidates who are in Government./Aided service shall submit the NOC from the department concerned.
13. Allotment to all available seats is complete other than four scheduled caste seats in two institutions.
For more details visit : www.universityofcalicut.info