Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment of Marketing and HR Professionals through UGC-NET Exam of Dec 2014. IOCL is looking for intelligent, energetic and dedicated Post Graduates in Business Administration (MBA/PGDMorequivalant) in Marketing and Human Resource Management for recruitment of the post of Officers. Selection based on University Grant Commission, National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) exam Dec 2014. The eligible candidates are required to appear UGC NET exam will be held on 28th Dec 2014, Indian Oil Online Registration open from 7th Nov 2014.
Marketing, Management (Subject Code 17), 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Human Resource Management Human Resource Management Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Subject Code 55),2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Gradaute Diploma/Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare or equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute
Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-CreamyLayer) category are required to secure minimum 60% ormore marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualify in degree exam in ation. The minimum % of marks is relaxed to 55% or Equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates
Age Limit (as on 30/06/2015)
- Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General category, who have completed degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post graduate studies in Business Administration/Human Resource Management.
- For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
- Age relaxation of maximum 3 years to candidates belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer), 5 years to candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 10 years to candidates belonging to PwD categories will be extended as per the Presidential Directives/Government guidelines.
Rs.24,900-50,000/ Per month
Starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/ Per month.
Eligible PG candidates from Marketing and HR disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Indian Oil are required to appear in UGC-NET exam (Conducted by CBSE) scheduled on 28th Dec, 2014 in the respective disciplines. Candidates will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process comprising Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) (Only UGC-NET Exam Qualified ).
How To Apply
Through Online registtration
Online Registration is a two step process:
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination on or before 15-11-2014.
- After downloading the Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card of UGC-NET examination of Dec-2014, the candidates should apply to IndianOil Online from 07-11-2014 and end on 28-12-2014.