MG University UG Allotment result 2015: Mahatma Gandhi University UGCAP allotment results published on 10 August 2015. MG University Under Graduate (BA, BCom, BSc) Degree supplementary allotment results published today at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. Candidates can check their UG CAP supplementary allotment results at website www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
How to check MG University UGCAP supplementary allotment results 2015
Mahatma Gandhi University supplementary allotment results for UG admission in the academic year 2015-16 published today at www.cap.mgu.ac.in .Applied candidates can check MG UGCAP allotment results at the official website link http://cap.mgu.ac.in/mguugcapSupply2015/login.jsp using their application number and password. Candidates who received supplementary allotment, they should join to the allotted college within the stipulated time, otherwise will lost their allotment. Those who got supplementary allotment, they should take admission on or before 12/08/2015, 4PM.
- Visit MG University allotment website (http://www.cap.mgu.ac.in/)
- Select "UG CAP 2015" allotment status link
- Then Click on the "login" menu on top bar.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Your allotment result will appear on the screen.
- Download the allotment memo.
The Candidates should report to the allotted colleges on or before 12/08/2015, 4 pm and should produce the following certificates for verification.
- UGCAP Allotment memo from the University CAP Portal
- The originals of the marklist(s).
- TC and Conduct Certificate (Original)
- Caste/communal reservation Certificate (Original)
- Eligibility/ Equivalency Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University for those who have qualified from other Universities.
- NCC/ NSS Certificates ( if applicable).
- Ex-Servicemen/Jawan/Dependent Certificate from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer concerned ( if applicable).
- Fee remittance receipt.
- Non-creamy layer Certificate/ BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category/ Economically Backward among Forward Communities.