MG University PGCAP First allotment 2015: MGU PG 1st allotment results will be published on 07-09-2015 at the university website. Now, all the applicants are waiting for the PG first seat allotment. Candidates can check MGU PGCAP first phase allotment results through PGCAP 2015 link from Mahatma Gandhi University website. Candidates who got allotment, they should take a admission to the allotted college/ programme within the stipulated time.
Mahatma Gandhi University PG CAP 1st Allotment results 2015
Mahatma Gandhi University PG First allotment results will be published at the official web portal of MGU. Candidates can check/Verify PGCAP 1st allotment results 2015 from MG University website using their application number and password. Candidates who receive MGU PGCAP 2015 1st allotment, they should take a printout of the allotment memo from MG University web portal and they should be report to the allotted college from 7-9-2015 to 9-9-2015. Candidates may check their allotment results of MG University PGCAP 2015 through this official link http://cap.mgu.ac.in/
Fee for MG University PG admission 2015
Candidates who got allotment, they should remit the fee due to the University through at any designated branches of SBT. Candidates can be downloaded the fee remittance chalan through the link on MGU PG CAP allotment results page " Click here to print your fee remittance chalan". The general category candidates should remit the fee of Rs 555 and SC/ST Students remit fee of Rs 50. Candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the stipulated date and time, and you will lose eligibility to participate in the allotment, as well as their current allotment.
- Allotment memo downloaded from the MG University PG-CAP Portal
- The qualifying examination grade cards / marks list (Original).
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate in original from the institution last studied..
- Certificate in Original in support of caste/ communal reservation.
- Eligibility Certificate from MG University for those who have qualified from other Universities.
- NCC/ NSS Certificates (Original), if applicable.
- Certificate in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer concerned, (Original) if applicable
- Receipt as proof of remittance of fee due to the University.
- Non-creamy layer Certificate/ BPL Certificate in original issued by the competent authority in the case of candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category / Economically Backward among Forward Communities.
Important links for MG University PGCAP admission 2015.