JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
Category No. : 537/2012
Exam date and time: 10/07/2014 Thursday, 07.30 AM*to 09.15 AM
Maximum marks of the Examination: 100
Exam duration : 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Medium of question paper: English
OMR Type valuation test
Part first: Questions based on the technical qualification
Part second: General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
Candidates can download the Admit card / Admission Tickets / Hall Tickets through
their One Time Registration Profile page in the website keralapsc.gov.infrom 19/06/2014
13,383 candidate appearing for the examination.
Examination Time includes half an hour (7.30 to 8.00) to as preparation time for the verification of ID Proofs and Identification Certificates of the Candidates appearing for the examination. Candidates who fail to submit Original Identity Proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
Candidates have to submit the original of any one of the following document to prove their identity.
1. Voters Identity Card.
3. PAN Card.
4. Driving License.
- Pass Book from the Nationalized Banks.
- Government issued Photo Identity Card .
- Social Welfare Department issued Photo Identity Card .
- Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons.
- Photo mounted Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Discharge Certificate/ Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Conductor License from Motor Vehicles Department.
- Photo affixed pass book issued by Kerala State Co-operative/ Bank District Co-operative / Scheduled Banks.
- Photo mounted Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/boards/authority)/Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees
- Photo mounted Identity Card issued by various Universities of Kerala to their employees.
- Photo mounted Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates.
- Photo mounted Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolled as Advocates.
- AADHAAR card from the Central Government.