Kerala Public Service Commission announced for village extension officer (VEO) grade II (Category no. 504/2012) examination. Candidate can download the admit card through their one time registration profile in the website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 16/06/2014. 128822 candidates applying for this examination. 170635 ( Pathanamthitta 41813 applicants, Ernakulam 44896 applicats, Palakkad 42448 applicats, Kozhikode 41478 ) candidates applying for this examination.
VILLAGE EXTENSION OFFICER GRADE II
Category No. 504/2012
*Examination date and time: 05/07/2014 Saturday, 01.30 PM to 03.15 PM
Syllabus: OMR Valuation Type Test (Objective) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Part I : -Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability
Part II :- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Part III :- General English
Part IV :- Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
Total Marks :- 100
Duration of the examination :- 1 hour 15 minutes
Medium of Question paper :- Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets/ admit card/ hall ticket through their One Time Registration Profile page in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in form 16/06/2014
*Exam Time includes half an hour as preparation time for the verification of ID Proofs and Identification Certificates of the applicants appearing for the examination.
Village extension previous question papers
1. Download Village Extension solved question paper. Exam held on 07/06/2014
2. Download Village Extension Officer solved .pdf question paper. Exam held on 2005
3. Download Village Extension Officer Grade II solved .pdf question paper exam held on 2007
1. It may be noted that a part from the Syllabus referred to Exam programe, questions from other topics related to the educational qualifications prescribed for the post may also appear in the question paper. There is no agree to that all the topics mentioned under the sub head “Main Topics” may be covered in the question paper.
2. In addition to the Identification Certificate attached to the Hall Tickets, candidates have to produce the original of any one of the following documents to prove their identity at the time of examination viz. PAN Card , Driving Licence , Voters Identity Card , Passport , Pass Book with photo issued by Photo Identity Card issued by Government Departments, Nationalized Banks , Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons,Photo Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department ,Conductor License issued by Motor Vehicles Department , Photo affixed Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer / Discharge Certificate, Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/ boards/ authority)/ Photo affixed Identity Card issued by various Universities of Kerala to their employees,Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees , AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government , Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolled as Advocates,Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates . Candidates who fail to produce Original Identity Proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.